How to Declutter Your Home And Organise Housework
In today’s ever demanding and fast moving world, good organisation can mean the difference between panic and guilt to serenity and bliss.ÃÂ The more organised we are, the more time we should have to do the things we want to do, rather than the things we have to do.
De-Clutter Your Life!
You might find these top ten tips useful for clearing your clutter:
1. Clean before you clear your clutter
2. Never attempt clutter clearing when you’re angry
3. Start with the small stuff
4. Don’t be too hard on yourself
5. Clear out anything not used or loved
6. Set yourself a time limit
7. Don’t put up with other people’s clutter
8. Recycle stuff that’s “too good to throw out”
9. Keep the balance – “one in, one out”
10. Get started!
These top ten tips for clearing your clutter have been reproduced by kind permission of Julie Smith who is an authority on this subject as she is a “clutter coach”!.
I have received the following tip from a busy single lady (Christine) who has devised a alternative to spending every Saturday morning cleaning the whole house.
With four rooms plus two bathrooms (and apparently a Truck) to clean, she set herself the following schedule:-
Obviously every lifestyle dictates different priorities but, hopefully, this may help others to ease the pressure of housework.
If anyone else has thought of ways to make life easier, apart from forgetting the cleaning altogether – please let us know on email@example.com .
How to get organised and my home life a little easier.