DonÃ¢ÂÂt over pay for your home insurance
5 common mistakes
Finding the best home insurance deal can be a stressful process with so many companies all fighting for your money and offering so many different options in the cover they offer. If you are in a hurry it can be tempting just to settle for the first reasonable deal you find, but this can often be a mistake as many people then end up over paying for their insurance.
Here are five common mistakes you should be sure to avoid. Making these mistakes can sometimes lead to families paying hundreds more than they need to in insurance premiums.
1. Review your contents cover regularly
2. Get involved with community schemes
3. Do you need separate insurance policies
4. Be careful what you claim for
5. Invest in home security measures