This page is really for general tips
There are several ways to make paper
First make tea without milk and
A.GREYLING(9 years old)
Use water and cocoa powder!
1) Use a sifter and sprinkle cocoa powder
over the paper, in a baking pan.
2) Add the water directly over the piece of
3) Put in the oven at 400 degrees, with water
4) take out after roughly 2-3 minutes.
5) Empty out water and let dry just a bit
before putting it in the microwave for a minute.
6) Turn on stove and put the paper on the
stove, but shake it around, which will produce some “burnt
stains.” (Will produce lots of smoke)
7) Optional: using a lighter, carefully burn
the edges. (SEE WARNING ABOVE)
Iron the paper on both sides (put a sheet of plain
Get a flannel and put some water and some coffee
After that get a match, dampen the centre of your
Aging paper to look older than it is – I
1: Get the amount of sauce you need to do a A4
2: Add water if too dark and if you are doing
If you stain the paper first it will dry fast and
Walnut Ink – Walnut ink
WARNING – Keep
If you want to add those little brown age spots,
Can you think of a good tip you would like to see
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it,