Design A Kitchen For Safety First
Aside from specialized rules such as electrical regulations for kitchens and
2. Keep ovens and refrigerators or freezers separated from one another. For
3. Keep refrigerators out of corners. These appliance doors must open wider
4. Keep the stove away from the sink, at least 24 inches (600 mm). This is
6. Remember the kitchen work triangle for safety as well as efficiency.
7. Think about installing non-slip flooring material in the kitchen. Between
8. Pay attention to kitchen lighting. For example,
Keep your wits about you in the kitchen and you’ll avoid most mishaps.